Madness Salvation Madness Salvation

Hmm......
This is by you or GrudgyGrunt because i saw alot thing by him , Overall brillant flash but cuz this im not give you five stars , tell me this by you or him ?
Btw you are a GrudgyGrunt ?

Friendship is Ludicrous Friendship is Ludicrous

Ohh seriously !
What the fuck is this , dont connect shitty bronies with wonderfull Madness !
Tell me its a joke , all sprites are by krinkels , you only changed it a bit , also the animation
and graphic maybe is quite good but every fucking second i getting more angry because
you connected Madness with bronies , this horrible move maked me angry as fuck
and i hope you die soon , Madness is much better than this fucking bronies and its unacceptable
to connect Beautiful thing with ugly shitty crap like bronies.

0/10 Horrible and dissapointing.

Intrapulation responds:

If "the Animation and graphic maybe is quite good", then I don't think it's worth a zero rating. But then again you're just a parasprite troglodyte coupled with the animation capabilities of a five year old who just figured out microsoft paint. As a brony, I should love and tolerate, but, you're just a idiot. An idiot with nothing but ad hominem. And there's nothing I hate more than stupid people. So go crawl back into whatever... crevice you've squirmed out of.

OLbox Madness OLbox Madness

Tell me its a joke...

Olbox responds:

not joke, my animation skills terrible!
and
the movie with roobthing sprites dead!

Grundy Agentation Grundy Agentation

Xbox One StripKinect Xbox One StripKinect

Ouuch !

Madness Lunariess Madness Lunariess

Amazing.

Amazing , the next gay collab with next bad clips.
Almost everything is made bad , moody , and boring , is see here only bad animations packed
together , also its good to make a menu but you not made a music stop and by that my poor ears
tearing soo much.

Meh..
I give you half of star just to motivate to making madness animations better.

- n21s

NewPorts responds:

1/5 Vote And Amazing!!!

Facepocalypse Facepocalypse

I always tell the facebook is evil but no one belive me.

Madness Zombie II Madness Zombie II

Please tell me its a joke.
The idea is not bad its fact but the animation , and almost everything is fucking bad.
Why the hell soldier have a sheriff tracker , idea ripped from Madness Combat.

One of the worst madness movies nothing else to say.

Madness: Proyect deimos Madness: Proyect deimos

WTF!!!?

R.I.P Madness Combat Community

Deimos and Sanford is original characters you faggot , oh yes using a original characters and
making shitty clone of famous Madness Combat , the animation is shitty , and why the hell you
make a movie clip to feets move , animation looks like a shit , bad , bad , bad , and once again bad.
The music is not bad but is bad for madness animations.
The ideas is most shitty , clones of Deimos , Sanford is a prisoner , What happened to the Hank , 1337 survived the explosion , AR-15 without clip , and the much more of purest shit.
Im dont know how the hell make a shitty flash and submit to the newgrounds , after this tell everyone.
`MadsuZ flasz wote 5 or Vote tehg 10 k`
And when someone tell true about bad movie
`Fuc y00 iM tehg PrO bt0 u aR heter go to HaLL FaGGG0t`

I`m just tell true about retarded madness community and this shitty `animation`.

SAW vs Chuck Norris SAW vs Chuck Norris

Pointless.

Pointless , i have nothing to cartoons like these but you actually killed good idea , Chuck norris immediantelly escaped and killed the jigsaw and epicly finished him , pointless because this dont have
any reall point or sence , you made a uniriginal piece flash.

Also the sounds are anoying and animation very poor , better stop animating cartoons like this
or learn more about making a good cartoons.

Animation 3/10

Sounds 4/10

Idea 2/10

Overall - 2/10

Next time make something better or do nothing.

- n21s